Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Healer

If you tuned in to read this post on Tuesday - it may have been a little confusing - I apologize, I had difficulties with the video.

I saw this video about a week ago after being linked from Without Wax. It moved me.


Today, it means a little more after someone very dear to us has been hit with one of those "roller-coaster" messages - and called in for more tests on some ongoing cancer treatment.

I am coming to learn that God heals - sometimes immediately -miraculously - and at other times His healing is very different from what we would like to see. Over it all - He is Sovereign.

I now realize that some people that are in perfect health are in need of healing in even deeper ways...

...from old emotional wounds,
...from fears unchecked,
...from lifestyles, habits, thought-patterns that are unhealthy and linger on unendlessly,
...from bitterness left untended. . .

. . . for these Jesus Christ also stands to offer healing.

When He doesn't "fix it all right now" - He will walk with us through our SoJourn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

d-thanks for walking with me also...i love you
-r