Friday, August 29, 2008

Right On!



In the past, I have made it no secret that John McCain is not my choice for president, but I have to admit that he made a good move today.

From what little I know about Sarah Palin, Governor of Alaska - I am really impressed!
- Pro-life
- NRA member
- Reformer
- Mother of five
- Mother of military son

I just like her already. I heard her name tied with Ronald Reagan a couple times today - that's good company in my book! My impression is that she is unapologetically Conservative.

I'm not sure if John McCain reads my blog, but -

okay I'm reasonably sure John McCain doesn't read my blog

-but if he did, I'd say "Stellar choice, my good man!"

I thought it was interesting that the democrat party (I think I read the other day that it is insulting to refer to them as "the democrat party") - has resurrected the old One-Heart-Beat-Away-From-The-Presidency mantra from the Dan Quayle days.

Their audacity is laughable - to raise Palin's "inexperience" as an issue?

That's the best they can do?

I have been watching this election from afar... but I must say, that now it is becoming interesting.

No comments: