Friday, September 26, 2008

Just a note about the Bail Out.

I have written my Congressman and my Senator . . . and I am praying.

Could it be possible that we would see "leaders" in Washington actually lead? Wouldn't it be wonderful for them to throw aside all of their jockeying for position and spinning and just do the right thing?

Can you imagine if the hearts of the people of that city were suddenly melted?

What if we Americans saw in them, someone we could trust? What if President, Representatives and Senators suddenly became transparent and said...we want to do what is right this time... but it might be painful ...

I think I would be ready to roll up my sleeves and fight through whatever crisis followed right alongside them. Wouldn't you?

This is America. We can rebuild.

Let's get it right this time. We may be running out of second chances.

The borrower is slave to the lender....

No comments: