Tuesday, April 21, 2009

dirty harry do you feel lucky

People who measure chronology will talk about "Diamond Jubiliees" or Golden Anniversaries... Record sells will sometimes "go Platinum" ... but today my R. did them all one better..

She went MAGNUM!

That's right - the "most powerful weapon" in the arsenal of our family hit the last stop enroute to her mid-forties today.

R. is 44 - Magnum.

I often have told you about all those wonderful things she is constantly doing... how my socks mysteriously find their way back into my sock drawer on a consistent basis, how the kids seldom go hungry and how our check book is a work of art when it comes to order and balance.... she is always doing wonderful things for me and this family... and for folks everywhere.

But I truly love her because of who she is.

And I am so glad that part of who she is - is my wife!

Happy Birthday, R. - I love you....

(do you think I should have checked with you first before I revealed your age???)

No comments: