Monday, September 6, 2010

Status Report

Well it is Labor Day and I am finally getting a few moments of downtime during this leisurely long weekend, to visit the blog.

You may notice some changes if you are one of the three or four folks that regularly visit here: 
  • I am putting "playlist" to rest for awhile - I haven't added any new music lately and I realized that the first thing I usually do when I visit the blog is to turn it off or turn my volume down. 
  • I have been using Statcounter.com a couple of years now.  This allows me to track traffic to the blog - but I really don't go there very often.  Google now provides some stats so I will probably suspend the other option for a time.
  • Some of you are followers through Facebook and  Networkedblogs.com - thanks to all 8 of you!!!  Well, apparently Google is going to stop supporting this app very soon, so that option may go away.
Thanks to all of you that visit here occasionally and especially to those that comment.
As always my hope is that this blog will present items worth reading.

- The Management

No comments: