Saturday, December 20, 2008

Precious Christmas

I don't really like to be thought of as one that works the word "precious" into my vocabulary on a consistent basis.

"Precious" is not a guy word.

You never hear guys say - "Oh William just got the most precious pickup truck - you simply must see it!"

But that word best describes this presentation of the Christmas story. I am linking to it because I did not realize until lately that it was not open to wide distribution, so perhaps not many folks have heard.

Because of copyright issues, we were asked to only link instead of embedding the presentation.

So take a few minutes and visit this site:

WMBW 88.9FM

Scroll down to the Christmas Music section and at the bottom you will see the little player for the WMBW Kid's Christmas Reading.

We first heard this a couple years ago on the Chattanooga Moody Radio affiliate.
I think you will enjoy it and find it...well...

precious.

No comments: