Monday, June 29, 2009

Coming Home

Well we are back.

Our kids are pretty amazing (at least comparing them with myself) as soon as we were in the car heading home, they began to talk about how they couldn't wait to get home!

I think R. and I were plotting to find some way to stay without wreaking havoc on our world.

Anyway we came back.

This morning I have donned long pants and something other than open-toed shoes for the first time in over a week.

Our "unwind" day was yesterday but things got a little tense after I spent an inordinate amount of time trying to download pictures and then get the Photo-bucket slide presentation to cooperate. It's fairly user friendly unless you want to move pictures around in the presentation; for some reason every time I tried to drag my picture to the correct row, the entire row would move and I would land in the wrong place.

I don't want to talk about it.

Hopefully I will have pictures up soon. In the meantime, R. has her neat presentation all ready and posted on her blog.

Here is some beach humor:

What is the favorite dish of most beach - combers?
a sandwich.

Knock-knock
Who's there?
You Octopus!
"You Octopus" who?
You octopus open this door and let me in!

What does Barbie use to help her swim?
Dolphins (doll-fins)

Okay I'll stop.

No comments: