Saturday, November 29, 2008

Post Thanksgiving

We have had a rather quiet two days after a very satisfying Thanksgiving Day.

To get a proper gauge on the atmosphere and emotions of our Thanksgiving, hop over to God's Design Not Mine - that's R.s new blog. I wanted her to get her"feet wet" before I sent the"teeming masses" to her site. . .

Okay, I would appreciate if ONE of you two readers will stick around while the other checks out R.'s blog, that way I am not all alone here.

I think you will find some great insights there and in a much better organized manner, and best of all, she is still saying nice stuff about me occasionally!

My Dad was able to be home for the day and that was nice - we didn't have as large a crowd at Mom's as usual, several had other family obligations so it was a little quieter than some years, but very sweet.

At R.'s family home we had supper and had a nice evening. We all sat around and watched a Christmas movie - this year it was Holiday Inn.

Today has been an ideal wintry day - if you didn't especially want to accomplish anything. We have a fire and have stayed near it most of the day.

I have been working on the blog lately to bring some Christmas appeal - 'hope you enjoy it.

AA. and I ran across the first music selection you will hear - Christmas Jam by Trans-Siberian Orchestra, we both loved the opening and so he asked that I put it first. It doesn't exactly provoke images of Currier & Ives but it is energizing.

Thanks for listening.

No comments: