Friday, December 11, 2009

Two - Blog Family

When you live in a two blog household and the original blogger's old clunky desktop computer has stopped recognizing it's own hard drive as well as the one the nice folks at Dell sent me-er-him ... the original blogger then has to wait in line for the laptop.

R. has been busy - shopping online, updating her own posts, and working on some Christmas creations that are sure to bring joy to several folks.

For me - the inspiration I sense on my drive in to work each morning has usually fizzled by the time I get to a computer in the evening.

I think we may have simplified our Christmas a little this year . . . we do not seem to be quite as scattered and frenetic as usual and the things we are doing seem to be enjoyable. But I have already had some "that's enough" moments.

I took an extra day off today and while I was busy most all day - I was with R. and with my kids most of the time so it was enjoyable.

I hope to post some pictures soon.

Thanks for sticking around.
I just thought I would let you know.

No comments: